Do you like solving problems? Do you like taking apart technology and putting it back together again? Want to work at a place full of other people just like you, having fun solving problems and getting hip-deep in the thick of a technology stack or three?
We are Vivanti, a fully-remote, modern data consultancy focusing on the rising demands of cloud-first, data-driven enterprises. We hire talented and adept people who love solving problems, and invest obsessively in their growth and development.
We are seeking to add more consultants to our ranks. We seek diligent, thoughtful, and driven technical people who want to build a better consultancy, one based on empowerment, autonomy, and doing right by the customer. You bring the technical chops and we will teach you how to consult, how to weave creative solutions to on-the-ground problems, and how to propel your career to the next level.
What are the technical chops?
We are looking for people who have some experience in some subset of the following areas:
- Snowflake Data Cloud
- Public Clouds: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Container-based or serverless application architecture
- CI/CD automation via Terraform / Terragrunt
- Application replatforming (Go, Node.js, Ruby, Java, Python, etc.)
- Data Science / Predictive Analytics
- ETL Practices, Processes and Tooling
Certifications are welcome, but are definitely not required. We will help you to grow into whatever certifications make sense for you and Vivanti.
What do you do at Vivanti?
- Work with customers to identify problems and devise solutions,
- Implement and deliver those solutions, and
- Help the customer to adopt and maintain those solutions.
This involves a lot of collaboration, both with other Vivantians and with customer staff, both technical and non-technical. Your written and verbal communication skills are going to get quite the workout.
What about the stock standard benefits that everybody wants?
We have those too!
- Competitive salary (disclosed at the beginning of the interview process)
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans picked specifically for both young single professionals and those with families to support
- 401(k) match, dollar-for-dollar, up to 4% of your salary
- Flexible paid time-off, designed for adults — take time as you need it, when you need it (and you do need at least two weeks off–preferably contiguous–per year!)
- Top-of-the-line hardware, whether you want to optimize for horsepower or mobility (mostly MacBook M1s right now)
Beyond that, we have the Vivanti Institute of Technology – an expansive and pervasive learning platform to keep the skills sharp and the mind keen. Learn more about your chosen specialization, whether that’s data science, dev/ops, cloud automation, or software engineering. Branch out and pick up a new specialization, or even just dabble in a lot of different arcane technical topics. Whatever you do, we want you to learn and grow.
We also offer you the opportunity to make a workplace that suits you, with colleagues you love and celebrate, support and encourage.
We are Vivanti. You can be too.
Above all, we’re looking for fun people, with fresh perspectives, and a complete inability to pass up an interesting puzzle or problem to solve. Come help us build a better consultancy, and have a blast along the way.